Our comprehensive Waste Audit could yield big savings for your business…and there is no cost to you!
Solid Savings You Can Count On.
Lost & Found will first do a comprehensive analysis of your current non-hazardous waste disposal program in order to uncover cost reduction opportunities, including:
- Usage assessment
- Servicing history
We then determine where and how
- You are currently losing money
- Access technologies that vendors have not made available
- Evaluate costs versus benefits for technology upgrades
- Identify cost recovery and recycling alternatives
- Forecast waste disposal costs – months, even years in advance
We will then develop recommendations, and, with your approval, implement cost-effective solutions so that your savings will recur year after year.
And we obtain reductions in your future costs by correcting or modifying the scope of services through:
- Improving waste handling
- Transportation efficiencies
- Securing refunds or credits for billing errors and overcharges
- Increased effectiveness of your existing or potential recycling program
- Introducing of innovative technologies and state-of-the-art waste handling methods
- Auditing invoices
- Negotiating improved service contracts with the appropriate vendors
- Put our expertise and know-how to work for your business today